CC3 - Wednesday MORNING

CC Wednesday AM group meets 8:30 - 10 a.m. on the second Wednesday of the month in the Aisha R. Syed Board Room
Anthony King
2024 SPONSOR | INTERNET SERVICES MetroNet , Business Account Executive
Adam Matson
2024 CHAIR | INSURANCE - HOME, AUTO, COMMERCIAL, LIFE Country Financial - Sara Velander, Insurance Agent
Kyle Guldenpfennig
2024 VICE CHAIR | MORTGAGE Midwest Family Lending Corp., Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
Paul Sucich
2024 TRAINER | BATTERIES, CELL PHONE REPAIR Interstate All Battery Center - Des Moines, Commercial Sales Manager
Doug Jakobitz
SPECIALTY AD PRODUCTS Fully Promoted Urbandale, Owner/Operator
I have lived in Urbandale since moving here from Minnesota in 2006.  I have 4 kids, one in college at U of South Dakota, two at Urbandale High Scho...
Alan Hansen
SENIOR HEALTH INSURANCE American Republic Insurance Services, Licensed Insurance Agent
You've spent years saving for retirement. Now is the time to protect your savings from inevitable healthcare expenses. Doing this will require maki...
Chris Burns
MANAGED IT Marco Technologies, Technology Advisor
I firmly believe that the key to successfully adopting any transformational change within an organization is measured by how successfully you sha...
John Savoia
ENTERTAINMENT Iowa Wild, Director of Client Services + Premium Seating
I develop relationships. This starts with a conversation. You understand the needs of your potential and/or current client, I uncover what is impor...
Tom Clegg
CONSULTANT Clegg Consulting Group, President and Founder
From a young age I have always been involved in helping others in one way or another to the point that my career is built entirely around one thoug...
Bryan Ladd
PHYSICAL THERAPY Kaizen Health and Wellness, Owner
Bryan is the founder and co-owner  of Kaizen Health and Wellness. After completing his doctorate in Physical Therapy from Des Moines University, ...
Weston Hefel
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING Payteva, Sales Director
With a background of business management and finance, I'm here to simplify payment processing for businesses all across Iowa and the surrounding mi...
Kris Klabunde
HR Paychex HR, Mid Market Consultant
Hello, my name is Kris Klabunde, I am originally from Davenport, IA. I played baseball and studied business administration at Iowa Wesleyan Univers...
Tiffany Menke
STAFF Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, President
Since 2004, Tiffany Menke, IOM, has been the President of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce. She has served on the boards of and is a Past Presiden...