2020 TRC Volunteers

The TRC (Total Resource Campaign) is the Chamber's largest volunteer effort that runs January to March. Approximately 50 volunteers work independently while still part of a sales support group to work with members to discuss the marketing opportunities available. Volunteers are paid an incentive for their work and can even earn a free trip! Contact Tiffany at 515-331-6855 for more details!.
Brad Boustead
Matt's team Urbandale Republicans, Volunteer
As a volunteer for the Urbandale Republicans, I'm here to promote our core principles and purpose: "Advancing the principles of Liberty at the prec...
Sandee Cook
Susan & Karen's Team Career Search Associates, Executive Recruiter
I’ve been a Head Hunter since 2015 and love it! Previous to that, I have 25+ years of Human Resources management experience, with Senior Profession...
Laura Davis
Susan & Karen's Team Superior Printing & Promotions, Independent Sales Executive
I specialize in all forms of Corporate Branded Merchandise. Apparel, Awards, Trade show giveaways, Print items, Direct Mail and Everyday essential ...
Joan Ellis
Susan & Karen's Team IN the BAG Corporate Cuisine, Sales & Marketing
Linda Franker
Bernie's Team Optimal Health & Wellbeing, Owner
Hi, I am a Independent Certified Health Coach.  My professional career spans wide with 30 years in Corporate America, providing a wide range of e...
Karen Goldsworth
Susan & Karen - Team Co-Captain Strauss Security Solutions, Sales Manager
H.A. Gross
Ben's Team Plaza Printers, Sales Manager
Lisa Hanrahan
Bernie's Team Iowa Sign Company, Project Coordinator
Lisa is the Projector Coordinator at Iowa Sign Company. She graduated from Grand View University in 2009 with a B.A. in Graphic Design/Journalism. ...
Monica Hoover
Matt's Team Shelter Insurance - Monica Hoover, Agent
Mike Johnson
genYP Team w/Eric and Amy AO Wealth Advisory, Financial Planner
Mike is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with AO Wealth Advisory. His passion is to help others identify and attain their financial objectives by wal...
Matt Nuetzman
Matt Team Captain Paychex HR, Strategic Business Consultant
Matt Nuetzman served on the Urbandale Chamber Board from 2012-2017 and was the 2016 Board Chair. In 2011, Matt helped launch the genYP Program and ...
Adam Obrecht
Matt's Team AO Wealth Advisory, Owner
Randy Pelham
Bernie's Team Pelham, Randy
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Operations from Iowa State University. I have many years' experience working on senior managemen...
Shannon Salmon
Ben's Team RE/MAX Concepts - Shannon Salmon, Realtor
A Real Estate matchmaker specializing in finding the perfect match between buyers and sellers. I began my Real Estate career in 2005 and have been ...
Matt Shaw
Ben's Team Matt Shaw Commercial Real Estate, Owner
Commercial real estate agent licensed in Iowa offering services to tenant and landlord rep. for office, retail space, and industrial asset classes ...
Kristen Buenzow
Ben's team Mission Cancer + Blood, Physician Liaison
Lisa Stav
Susan & Karen's Team Hungry Boyz, Manager/Owner
Bernie Stone
Bernie Team Captain berniestone.com, Mentor | Owner | Veteran
Retired military officer and Zebra investor - I love to help people to achieve their goals. I work with small businesses to generate income, and in...
Katie Wheeler
genYP Team w/Eric and Amy Two Rivers Bank & Trust - Ingersoll, VP, Mortgage Lending Manager
Eric Williams
genYP - Team Co-Captain AO Wealth Advisory, Certified Financial Planner
My responsibilities include executing financial plans and assisting clients. I also help clients create personal and business budgets focused on ac...
Ben Buenzow
Team Captain - Ben's Team Buenzow Insurance Group, Agent/Owner
Twenty years ago Ben Buenzow got his insurance license, and the rest is history…. Just kidding! A lot has happened in the last 20 years! Seventee...
Mike Johnson
Teacher Wealth, Financial Planner
I started Teacher Wealth, a fee-only financial planning firm, in order to help educators with their finances.  As a former high school teacher myse...
James Bierly
Secure Point Solutions, Owner
I am the owner and principal cybersecurity consultant for Secure Point Solutions in Central Iowa. With 13 years in the Navy operating on both surfa...