2021 Connectors

Matt Shaw
2021 Co-Chair Matt Shaw Commercial Real Estate, Owner
Commercial real estate agent licensed in Iowa offering services to tenant and landlord rep. for office, retail space, and industrial asset classes ...
Sandee Cook
Trainer Career Search Associates, Executive Recruiter
I’ve been a Head Hunter since 2015 and love it! Previous to that, I have 25+ years of Human Resources management experience, with Senior Profession...
Christine Barrows
Century 21 Signature Real Estate, Realtor of residential properties
Christine and her husband Bruce, moved to Des Moines in 2016 and shortly thereafter Christine obtained her real estate license for the state of Iow...
Matt Christiansen
Big Roofing, Project Manager
I'm Matt Christiansen and I've lived in Des Moines my whole life. I love and believe in my community and aim to be a positive contributor to it as ...
Mark Courter
State Farm Insurance - Mark Courter, Owner/Agent
Mark has owned and operated his State Farm Agency in Urbandale since 1985 and moved into his current office location at 6773 Hickman Rd in November...
Linda Franker
Optimal Health & Wellbeing, Owner
Hi, I am a Independent Certified Health Coach.  My professional career spans wide with 30 years in Corporate America, providing a wide range of e...
Lisa Hanrahan
Iowa Sign Company, Project Coordinator
Lisa is the Projector Coordinator at Iowa Sign Company. She graduated from Grand View University in 2009 with a B.A. in Graphic Design/Journalism. ...
Kris Howard
KSH Design Studio LLC, Owner
KSH Design Studio creates personalized and custom gifts. I specialize in personalizing metal and glass items by mechanical etching. I love to do cu...
Mike Johnson
Teacher Wealth, Financial Planner
I started Teacher Wealth, a fee-only financial planning firm, in order to help educators with their finances.  As a former high school teacher myse...
Heidi Kroll
Community Hand Up, Founder/Executive Director
I started Community Hand Up in an effort to bring fulfillment to my life. I raised 2 amazing kids by myself while living in poverty. I saw first ha...
Amanda Mulcahy
Palmer Group, Account Executive
Amanda has been an Account Executive at Palmer Group for more than two years and has been in recruitment for nearly 10. Amanda enjoys consulting wi...
Randy Pelham
Pelham, Randy
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Operations from Iowa State University. I have many years' experience working on senior managemen...
David Russell
Abendroth Russell Barnett Law Firm, Of Counsel
Dave is "Of Counsel" with his Law Firm Abendroth and Russell and is still available for referrals and assistance. He splits his time between the La...
Bernie Stone
berniestone.com, Mentor | Owner | Veteran
Retired military officer and Zebra investor - I love to help people to achieve their goals. I work with small businesses to generate income, and in...
Norm Trentmann
Trentmann, Norm, Retired Engineer
Norm Trentmann, a Registered Professional Engineer, retired from MidAmerican Energy in 2015 after 43 years of service.  He graduated from the Unive...
Casee Woodley
RE/MAX Precision - Woodley Real Estate, Realtor
I was born and raised in central Iowa, but moved away long enough to appreciate the midwestern values. I am a Grand View University graduate, an...
Tiffany Menke
STAFF Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, President
Since 2004, Tiffany Menke, IOM, has been the President of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce. She has served on the boards of and is a Past Presiden...
Mary Knueven
STAFF Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, Administrative Assistant
Mary has had careers in banking, was Executive Assistant to the President of USG Annuity & Life Company, a Fundraiser & Events Director at Make-A-W...
Reonna Snyder
Hotel Renovo, Sales Executive
Some say, I do deals in heels!  Hi, I’m Reonna – a business professional that has been in the hospitality, event planning industry my entire life. ...
Lyndsey Lamb
Guardian Real Estate Group, Realtor
Home Finder. Dog Mom. Jeep Driver. I grew up in SW Iowa where I learned that hard work pays off. You learn to respect animals as they provide a f...
Rhonda Mock
The Vernon Company - Digital Sales Team, Digital Sales Coordinator
I have been a long time Connector with the Urbandale Chamber and am glad to be back networking.  Please reach out and let's learn about each other'...