CC - Wednesday PM

The Wednesday CC group meets the last Wednesday of the month from 11:30 - 1 p.m. in the Aisha R. Syed Board Room
Mark Courter
2024 SPONSOR | INSURANCE, AUTO, HOME, LIFE State Farm Insurance - Mark Courter, Owner/Agent
Mark has owned and operated his State Farm Agency in Urbandale since 1985 and moved into his current office location at 6773 Hickman Rd in November...
Lisa Hanrahan
2024 CHAIR | SIGNS Iowa Sign Company, Project Coordinator
Lisa is the Projector Coordinator at Iowa Sign Company. She graduated from Grand View University in 2009 with a B.A. in Graphic Design/Journalism. ...
Lisa Hollis Keene
2024 VICE CHAIR | MORTGAGE Halo Capital, Mtg. Loan Officer
My name is Lisa! With over two decades of experience in the lending industry, I am a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer who knows the ins and outs of t...
Marva McCarty
2024 TRAINER | REAL ESTATE/RESIDENTIAL RE/MAX Concepts - Marva McCarty, Realtor
Helping my clients/friends take the next step in their life is my mission in life. As a real estate professional I love to work with home buyers an...
Angie Taylor
SKIN CARE Angie Taylor, Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay Skin Care, Sales Director
I LOVE finding common ground with those I meet. Let me know if you can relate to any of the following… ?? I grew up in a small town in North Centra...
Andy Richardson
COMMUNICATION/SECURITY Electronic Engineering, Communication & Security Consultant
Andy Richardson has been a member of the Urbandale Chamber since 2012.  During the time Andy has been with the Urbandale Chamber he has been a Co...
Jane Nady
HEALTH CARE/MENTAL HEALTH Imperfect Pathways, Owner
Jane Nady - Imperfect Pathways - Owner Human Behavior Expert Master Certified Coach  Mental Health Speaker, Trainer & Educator Mental Health Consul...
Matt Nuetzman
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES Paychex HR, Strategic Business Consultant
Matt Nuetzman served on the Urbandale Chamber Board from 2012-2017 and was the 2016 Board Chair. In 2011, Matt helped launch the genYP Program and ...
Chris Fultz
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER NAI Iowa Realty Commercial, Broker Agent
Toby Schuh
ACCOUNTANTS Owl Accounting Services, Owner
I am a seasoned entrepreneur with over a decade of business ownership under my belt. As the co-owner of Owl Accounting Services, I leverage my expe...
Brian Thompson
Financial Advisor RockWay Wealth Partners, Founder & President | Retirement Plan Advisor & Wealth Manager
Laura Davis
SPECIALTY AD PRODUCTS Superior Printing & Promotions, Independent Sales Executive
I specialize in all forms of Corporate Branded Merchandise. Apparel, Awards, Trade show giveaways, Print items, Direct Mail and Everyday essential ...
Sarah Brown
CHIROPRACTIC, PHYSICAL THERAPY AND HYPERBARIC OXYGEN Capital Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center, PLLC, Physical Therapist
Logan Etie
COPIERS, PRINTERS, MAILING EQUIPMENT Copy Systems Inc., Business Technology Advisor
Brian Steenhoek
STAFFING Palmer Group, Account Executive - Accounting/Finance
I have worked in the staffing industry for the last eight years across multiple roles in the Banking, Mortgage, Accounting, and Finance industries....
Clarissa Merschman
RETAIL Homemakers Furniture, Social Media Manager
Clarissa has worked in social media and influencer partnerships within internal marketing teams since her graduation from Iowa State University in ...
Ray Main
BUSINESS BROKER KREATE Business Brokers, Business Broker
We have lived in Urbandale since 1981, have two children and been blessed with six grandchildren.  My employment background includes:• Establishing...
Tiffany Menke
STAFF Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, President
Since 2004, Tiffany Menke, IOM, has been the President of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce. She has served on the boards of and is a Past Presiden...