CC - genYPCC

The genYPCC group is a referral group for genYP members.
Blake Austin
2023 SPONSOR & Vice Chair- MORTGAGE/LENDING/PERSONAL BANKING Midland Credit Union - Urbandale, Executive Administrative Assistant
Blake is the Executive Administrative Assistant at Midland Credit Union. Their job involves supporting the CEO and CFO, coordinating projects, mark...
Amanda Mulcahy
2023 Chair | EMPLOYMENT/RECRUITER Palmer Group, Account Executive
Amanda has been an Account Executive at Palmer Group for more than two years and has been in recruitment for nearly 10. Amanda enjoys consulting wi...
Zachery Hollier
2023 Trainer | RESTAURANT Cajun Belle, Owner/Head Chef
Howdy y'all I'm the Owner/Head Chef at cajun belle in Johnston Iowa. I started the business in May of 2022 and have been working each day to contin...
Brennan Roland
COPIERS/MANAGED IT MMIT Business Solutions Group, Business Solutions Consultant
Hey everyone! I graduated from Grand View University in 2018 with my Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology-Health Promotion, with hands on experience in ...
Jie Jung
ACCOUNTANT Shaul & Associates PLC, Accountant
Jie is a tax advisor and an IRS certified enrolled agent with Shaul and Associates PLLC in West Des Moines. Originally from the Guangxi providence ...
Mo Sane
FINANCIAL ADVISORS Wells Fargo Advisors- Johnston, Financial Advisor
Mo is a financial advisor for Wells Fargo in Johnston. His favorite about being an advisor is getting to know clients on a personal level and learn...
Nicole Ahrens
PHYSICAL THERAPY Champions Recovery Room and Physical Therapy, PTA
Nicole has been a Physical Therapist Assistant with Champions Recovery Room and Physical Therapy for two years, with four years of total experience...
Sharon Yin
MASSAGE Abundant Health Massage & Bodywork, Owner
I’m the founder of Abundant Health Massage&Bodywork in Clive IA. I just love to spread positivity to our universe,  creating good jobs to communi...
Tiffany Menke
STAFF Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, President
Since 2004, Tiffany Menke, IOM, has been the President of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce. She has served on the boards of and is a Past Presiden...