Purdue University Global
- Business Services/Offices
- Business Services/Training
- Education/Cognitive Skills Training
- Employment/Executive Coaching
- Facilities/Meeting Rooms
Kaplan's career-oriented programs serve local employment needs by providing interns, part time, and full time professionals. We also offer training and development opportunities for companies and their employees. Contact Melissa Heikes at 515-727-6846 or email@example.com for details.
- Looking to continue your education? Visit Kaplan University for one of our many degree offerings.
- Training/Development of current employees: contact Melissa Heikes firstname.lastname@example.org
Whom to Contact
- Karla BrazeltonPhone: (515) 727-2100
- Andrea Carr4655 N.W. 121st St.Urbandale, IA 50323-2311Phone: (515) 727-2100
- Micaela DavisRegional Director of Student ManagementPhone: (515) 727-2100
- Mandie KimbroStudent Advisor
- Hilary PortPhone: (515) 727-2100
- Megan ShultzAcademic AdvisorPhone: (515) 727-2100
- Ms. Emily SmithDirector of OperationsPhone: (515) 727-2100
- Lynn Torrence
- Renee WinjumBusiness Development Director
We are located north of Meredith Drive on 121st Street in Meredith Business Park. The main building is the one that faces the interstate.